Scholarship and Volunteer Opportunities.
Scholarships are sliding scale based on what you can reasonably pay. That can be anywhere from $0 – $250. It’s up to you, no questions asked. We ask for your help as a volunteer (we have a variety of shifts available) and that’s it!
2017 Rocky Mountain Sex & Intimacy Summit Volunteer Opportunities
The 2017 Rocky Mountain Sex & Intimacy Summit relies on the support of volunteers to execute the event! We wouldn’t be able to do this without you!
Our goal with the summit is to create a conference that becomes nationally renowned and known for bringing people together, tackling tough and relevant topics related to sexual health, improve inclusivity and safety for vulnerable populations and provide professionals with a way to increase their competence related to sexual health since majority of professionals receive little to no education on sexual health while in school.
Volunteers sign up to work one or more shift(s) in exchange for discounts on event registration, event swag, and networking opportunities.
In exchange for being a volunteer you would receive:
- Discounts on conference fees
- 1 Shift = $50 Discount. Use code Volunteer1 when registering for the conference.
- 2 Shifts = $100 Discount. Use code Volunteer2 when registering for the conference.
- 3 Shifts = $125 Discount. Use code Volunteer3 when registering for the conference.
- 4 Shifts = $175 Discount. Use code Volunteer4 when registering for the conference.
- Conference Swag
- Shame Kills Love Shirt
- Additional Conference Swag
Sign up to become a volunteer here.
Questions? Contact Meisha Ross at 435-659-9283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.